Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another Month Bites the Dust

Hey y'all...
I hope you're doing well. I'm doing okay, feeling a little blah today. Why? I'm not sure. The moon will be full in about a week so maybe that's why I'm feeling this way. But you know what, it's only temporary and I'll be out of my mini-funk in a minute. It doesn't last long, praise the Lord.
It's a beautiful Sunday and I've got some things to do.
I'm proud of the Lakers - Kobe is my boy, with Trevor and Andrew not far behind. It would've been way live to see the Lakers and Cavs in a match up, but oh well...perhaps next year.'
I know you're eruditious so if you're looking for a good summer read check out my debut novel: Chocolate Lemons and Peppermint Tears: The Bittersweet Life of Xena. It's available on Amazon.com and trust me, you'll have a blast. And once you've finished reading it please feel free to post your reviews on Amazon, yes?
I'm out ...just wanted to say Hey.

No comments: