Saturday, July 23, 2016

It's been eons since I lost wrote...

Greetings Gorgeous,

I've been home for two weeks recuperating from surgery to fix the hitch in my get along.  Gee whiz, what a difference a day makes.  My leg is stronger, the pain has subsided,  and I don't have to take as many pain pills, so all in all, these are very good things.

During my time off I have been journaling, reflecting, working on my 2nd book, resting, doing my leg exercises, praying and looking forward to a new chapter in my life.  My born day is in 3 weeks so that's a good thing (if God's willing and the creek don't rise).  Not quite sure what's on tap, but a visit to a day spa sounds nice.

As Melania...er I mean, Mrs. Michelle Obama said so eloquently 8 years ago... "your word is your bond..." so when someone tells you that they will visit you and keep in touch with you while you're recuperating and they don't, I think that's pretty effed up!  Actions speaks sooo much louder than words.  Don't say it if you don't mean it.  'Nuff said.

Peace and hair grease.

And remember:  A closed mouth does not get fed.

Out.

R3

No comments: