Sunday, February 8, 2009

My head still hurts...

...literally...when I touch my head, it hurts. I reckon it's from my head being cut open with a saw, stapled up, staples being removed, and now it's healing. Ya think??? ;-]
Greetings, I'm getting stronger each day and feeling a whole helluva lot better. I don't have to suck down as many pain meds, but I still get tired in the afternoon and I look forward to napping.
I'm driving - not far - just to the store to run errands and I'm not getting on the freeway - yet. I believe that being independent (again) is helping with my healing process. Granted, I really appreciate folks willing to cart me around to appointments, to run errands, to pick up prescriptions, etc., but waiting on folks has never been a forte of mine so when my hoopty started after being dormant for so long, I jumped at the chance to get on the good foot. I still tire easily but all in all it's all good in my hood.
Count your blessings, people.
Peace and hair grease.
www.robinrrobinson.com

No comments: