Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's been a long long time

Check it out people...I did something last night I haven't done in years. My heart was racing like a big dog and I was sweating like Miss Piggy.
Nooooo, it wasn't what you think it was; although that would not be a bad thing. What I did was I worked out to a Billy Blanks TaeBo tape for about 45 minutes. It kicked my arse but it was rejuvenating and I liked it. My plan is to do that at least 3 times a week, coupled with walking on my treadmill. That regimen should help me get some of this blubber off my butt. It's not a good look and it's not acceptable, so I'm on a mission. Springtime is just around the corner and I want to be fresh to death...again. I know that's an old school term but I don't care.
Now I'm going to buy a pair of workout shoes.
Take it easy y'all.
GO SAINTS!!!!

No comments: